Who we are
Who we are
METS Training Services celebrates 30 years of excellence in delivering quality training to students throughout New South Wales.
METS training services has been recognised by the NSW Department of Education as a Smart and Skilled High Performing Provider.
This ranking is based on our organisation’s student outcome measures including completion rate, employment benefit, personal benefit and student satisfaction.
The High Performing Provider classification is only granted to training organisations who scored in the top range from a recent performance-based assessment and have demonstrated achievement of best practices that align to the NSW Quality Framework in maximising the student experience.
This High Performing Provider endorsement is the result of the quality training services continuously provided by METS training services and confirms that our focus on the student and the needs of industry produces a high level of satisfaction.
As a leading RTO and approved Smart & Skilled Provider offering nationally recognised qualifications, we are proud to have achieved this milestone.
We continue to focus on excellence in training and skills development and are committed to:
- Offering a suite of training and development courses to help students achieve their learning and employment goals.
- Maintaining our position as leaders within the childcare sector.
- Diversifying our operations through Online@METS, micro-credential courses, virtual instructor-led training and extended course offerings.
- Growing our relationships with partner stakeholders on projects like More Jobs More Care.
- Offering our students the very best through learning with our skilled and experienced training team and career progression options.
- Continued care and interest in the future of our students.
Join us to progress your career and step on the pathway to success.